Ads 468x60px

freak2code is the blog about latest geek news,software reviews ,trends in technology and more informative stuff......

Saturday 11 August 2012

Newbie problem installing Chrome OS on Dell Inspiron Mini 10


Newbie problem installing Chrome OS on Dell Inspiron Mini 10

My wife inherited a Dell Inspiron Mini 10 which she is no longer using. It has Windows 7 installed and works ok but is very slow.


Personally all my machines are Macs but I was very interested in installing Chrome OS on the Dell. I have downloaded ChromiumOS_x86_April15_2012 and used ChromiumOS_x86_April15_2012 to build a bootable USB stick but get the following message whenever I try to boot from the USB stick:


I'm new to this so forgive me if I'm missing something obvious in the process or doing something stupid

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts