Ads 468x60px

freak2code is the blog about latest geek news,software reviews ,trends in technology and more informative stuff......

Monday 31 March 2014

Can you recommend me?

LinkedIn Recommendations

Saurav Azad is asking for a recommendation as Student at SRM UNIVERSITY.

Dear VINAY,
I'm sending this to ask you for a brief recommendation of my work that I can include in my LinkedIn profile. If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks in advance for helping me out.

-Saurav Azad


Recommend Saurav Azad
It only takes a minute


Your recommendation can help Saurav Azad:

  • Hire and get hired
  • Win customers and partnerships
  • Build a stronger professional reputation

 
You are receiving LinkedIn emails. Unsubscribe.
 
This email was intended for VINAY GAUTAM (Student at Srm university). Learn why we included this. © 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts